Mr Property Maintenance
At Mr Property Maintenance, we have been fitting bespoke bathrooms and kitchens and improving homes since 1989. We pride ourselves in being the go-to bathroom and kitchen installers for discerning customers in the Devon and Cornwall areas.
It is a well-known fact that bathrooms and kitchens sell houses. They also add a touch of indulgence and luxury to your home. Bearing in mind that your bathroom and kitchen are a long-term investment; it is important that you choose wisely. We will walk you through the
process from start to finish, whether small cost-effective installations or luxurious state of the art refurbishments, helping you create the bathroom, kitchen and home of your dreams.
We take the time to listen to your needs and work with you to make recommendations based on your requirements, budget, and our extensive experience. We take a personal approach to every bathroom and kitchen project we offer and ensure that every project delivers on quality, value, functionality, and appearance, so if you would like a free, no-obligation consultation and estimate please contact us.
Over 30 years of experience has helped us to gain a good understanding of what works and what doesn’t, ensuring that your job is done right the first time round with minimum disruption to you. We are only too aware that a badly fitted bathroom or kitchen can ruin your dreams, so Mr Property Maintenance guarantees high-quality work with meticulous attention to detail, using only the highest quality materials, always aiming to exceed expectations, leaving you with a room you can be proud of.
Want to make the most of a small kitchen, remodel, make an open plan kitchen living space, or just redecorate a tired kitchen? We can help…
Want to add a touch of indulgence and luxury and turn your bathroom into a relaxing haven as well as being a functional space? Take a look…
We have over 30 years of experience, knowledge and skills to help with your home improvement projects, both internal and external. Say no more…
Meet, Plan & Design
- It is important that we understand what you need and desire to meet your perfect end result, therefore we will visit you at home to listen to and discuss your ideas, wish list, likes, and dislikes as well as your budget
- Knowing your budget is a good starting point and will allow us to make recommendations to deliver a bespoke, practical and cost-effective solution for your project
- We survey the room and take measurements, checking all necessary supplies and facilities and suggest options that you may not have considered
Design & Quote
- We receive a lot of feedback from client’s that once they see a tradesman, they never receive the promised quote! We understand how frustrating that is and we promise we will get back to you with your estimate as soon as possible, but we ask you to bear with us as this does take time
- Your estimate is calculated and we will email this to you along with any ideas and pictures of items you have asked for
- Once you are happy with the project and estimate we will work with you to book in your project and arrange the ordering and delivery of your materials
- We will keep in touch with you in the run up to your start date so that if you have any questions we can discuss them and let you know what you will need to do in readiness, for example empty your room of all your personal belongings
- During the work we will keep you informed every step of the way, highlighting any hidden issues that may arise and discussing any solutions required
- We pride ourselves on a friendly, clean, and tidy service, recognising that our workplace is your home
- All parts and labour supplied by us are covered by a 1-year guarantee, and your home is covered by £1m liability insurance
- Your work will be carried out with the utmost care and attention to detail resulting in a finish you will be more than happy with!